10:39 AM

What you need to know to be prepared...

My name is what my name is. I am a good-looking "African-American" male of 26 years. I write this as a description of me for you, but I'm not a really big fan of labels. Another thing I'm not fond of is "slogans." You've heard them: You can do anything... What goes around... An apple a day... Just say no! So, please don't attempt to feed me cliches; I don't eat that. Well, at times I tend to be contradictory, or I may contradict some of my previous statements. Times and situations change, and with that, so does my ideas and views. It doesn't make sense to me to remain unchanged as the world around me evolves. I am what I am. I am here to make sense common, since sense is not common. So, hopefully, we can work together to make sense of the things that commonly don't make any... So, be prepared to slowly shed the wool that's been obscuring your vision for such a long time. The light will soon reach your brains, and we will all have bright minds. Any questions? Good. Turn Your Page.

Comments (0)