10:15 PM

This Blog....and what it means to YOU!!

What's goin' on world. I'm J-One, one of the three writers on this blog. I'm a 23 year-old father of 2 boys, who has a lot to say. Instead of talking to my friends, family and random strangers, I decided the best way to get things off my chest, was to create a blog. But why would anyone read a blog about some guys rants and ravings? I sure as hell wouldn't. SOOOO, a few friends of mine helped out. Coup D'e Blog is a blog about...well...EVERYTHING. The difference is, the world will start out with 3 different points of view on everything that gets posted. Then you, the reader, can add your 2 cents to our collective 6. At times we all may agree, other times the opposite and we may even engage in a good ol' healthy "heated" conversation, that's the beauty of it. So sit back, relax, follow us and prepare to have a point of view on .....well....EVERYTHING!!!

Comments (0)